Thank you Winnie for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
What is that? “Its an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award’s logo/image in your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
6. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
3 things about me:
1. I love Isaac Asimov and his three laws of robotics. In I, Robot.
2. I travel a lot, and lived twelve years in India and eight in France. The rest of my years were spent travelling the globe.
3. I love getting constructive criticism on my posts. It is the only way to grow and improve further as a writer.
My answers to Winnie’s questions:
- What’s an injustice for you?
To me an injustice is when someone’s action impede someone else’s freedom. As human beings we are liable to fall prey to our impulses. Some of them are good but a lot of them can cause negative repercussions on the life of our fellow human beings. So, I believe it is important to reign them and keep them under control.
- What country are you from?
I am from French but as I mentioned earlier I spent more time outside of France then in the country itself.
- Who’s your favorite author? Please share some quotes from his/her book.
My favorite author as of now is Paul Auster.
Here is a quote from Moon Palace: “[…] I decided that the thing I should do was nothing: my action would consist of a militant refusal to take any action at all. This was nihilism raised to the level of an aesthetic proposition. I would turn my life into a work of art […]”
- What inspires you to write?
My inspiration comes from myself. From personal experience or things I observe or hear in everyday drivel. I take what I hear and morph it into a story that fits into a narrative I want to drive.
- Do you believe in supernatural beings? Please explain.
I do not believe in supernatural beings. I believe that we strive to reach the UBERMENCH Nietzsche talked about. Although I do not think it is possible mentally, physically with drugs we may one day reach a supernatural physical state. I believe humans have a very creative imagination. And a lot of the supernatural stories are derived from figments of imagination out of creative minds that could become writers themselves.
My questions for my nominees:
1. Is honesty always a good thing?
2. Is monogamy a cultural thing or natural thing?
3. As a writer, what form/style of writing do you prefer?
4. Why did you take this path of writing?
5. How has writing impacted your life and way of thinking? Please develop.
My nominees are:
- Of course Winnie (thank you for the nomination once more)
- Cody Reed
- Foolchund Saahil
- Richard Tilly
- David Redpath
- Patrick Walts
- Anouschka Glunt
- Apple Rae
- Lia, The Curious Snowflake
Please, keep me updated and tell me when you have answered the questions. Thank you! Have a good day!